Streetfighter project, COMPLETE! :)

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
I definitely will take the camcorder to the track... not sure if I`ll mount it on the tank for my first day, but I`ll definitely film ppl and have ppl film me if at all possible.

I was mounting the camcorder to the tank on Saturday morning before the ride, and the only reason why I did not take it is because I had a flashback of what happened last time.................

Cali rider sent me a bunch of great links explaining what I need to do to get ready for the track, so I started reading this during my lunch break today... thanks again John.
Next month it's Go Kart, and track day in March.... :rockon:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
:D

What do you mean "no need for those mounts"?

No clipons for me, but eventually I want to get a black drag bar (flat handlebar) :rockon:

DHone

Reaction score
Visit site
Where can I het a seat cowl and bellypan from. I love ur bike! And sense my friend wrecked my 06' today I figure its time to step into the naked relm:)

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Where can I het a seat cowl and bellypan from. I love ur bike! And sense my friend wrecked my 06' today I figure its time to step into the naked relm:)

Seatcowl (Los Angeles based): Ride Addict - Uncommon Stuff for Your Bike - 04-06fz600_fazer

Bellypan (UK site): Z1000 03-06 Puig Belly Pan Black - Suitable for Honda CB 600 (Hornet) CB 600 (Hornet) CB 600 (Hornet Faired) CBF 600 CBF 600 (ABS) CBF 600 (Faired) CBF 600 (Faired ABS) CB 900 (Hornet) Kawasaki ZR 750 (Z750) ZR 750 (Z750S Faired) ZR 1000 (Z1000) ZR 1

Good luck with the project... you may want to check the sticky thread (FZ6N mods) for more links...

Keep us posted!