Stock/OEM Windscreen for 04'

ChadK_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Have Touring screen on bike now, only commute 20 miles and the air flow is right at my head, looking to try a stock OEM windscreen.

TJP

Reaction score
Visit site
My '04 stock screen will be available hopefully this weekend if the naked headlight kit comes in.

Laid it down a few weeks ago so I think there may be some light abrasion on the very right corner where it meets the fairing. Otherwise it's in good shape. I'll have to take a better look to see how bad it is and send you a pic.

Let me know if interested...I'm around Torrance.

apver

Just A Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
would you be willing to sell just the right mirror? mine just broke (was barely held together by some type of epoxy... done by the previous owner after he dropped the bike).

OEM replacements i've found all track around $50 so i've just been riding around with only the left mirror....

i'm in san jose but my brother is someplace near LAX.

visions

THAT guy
Reaction score
Visit site
would you be willing to sell just the right mirror? mine just broke (was barely held together by some type of epoxy... done by the previous owner after he dropped the bike).

OEM replacements i've found all track around $50 so i've just been riding around with only the left mirror....
n
i'm in san jose but my brother is someplace near LAX.

not to threadjack but I have a mirror too

ChadK_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
My '04 stock screen will be available hopefully this weekend if the naked headlight kit comes in.

Laid it down a few weeks ago so I think there may be some light abrasion on the very right corner where it meets the fairing. Otherwise it's in good shape. I'll have to take a better look to see how bad it is and send you a pic.

Let me know if interested...I'm around Torrance.

Let me know I would be interested. I think it fits in one of the flat rate USPS boxes.

TJP

Reaction score
Visit site
Right mirror has scratches.
I'll take a pic of windscreen tomorrow and see if you're interested. I think my naked kit is at post office so windscreen should be available this weekend.

nabaah

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a stock windscreen from my 09 its in perfect condition replaced it with a smoked one when I bought the bike. I'm not sure if it fits the 04 or not. If it fits send me a message.