Stock exhaust wanted...I want to gut it out and do a how to write up

tannerplante

Reaction score
Visit site
If You can sell me a exhaust for a really good deal that would be awesome and greatly appreciated. What I want to do is gut it open and make a write up on how to do it. If you also have the mid pipe that would be even better... I know there are some stock exhaust for sell I was going to buy one the guy want $47 shipping included and I said I will send him a $45 dollar check. He got mad and now refuses to sell it for $47.

Thanks Alot guys!!!!!

:rockon:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I beleive Luckyirishboy allready did this and the results were'nt worth the trouble.:thumbup:

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I still have my OEM exhaust from the '07. The beast is awfully heavy and so it would jack up the price.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If all you want is louder and not worried about gaining any horsepower then why not take off your stock exhaust and go find a real muffler shop and leave it with them and have them make you a Y tube that will work with the factory muffler cover.I know Charlie would do it for about $50.00 I've seen some he's done on ninja's and they sounded good.:D

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Why does it have to have a y pipe for a stock exhaust?
Well there is only one pipe coming up from the header.and the stock exhaust is dual outlet so to be able to use the stock muffler cover to make it all look nice it would have to be a single inlet pipe with dual exhaust ports hence the Y pipe.:D

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
i drill out my stock exhaust and hated it, big wast of time. didnt make it that much louder from stock. if i can find my stock exhaust you can have it for free just pay shipping. i dont think i threw it out:confused: ill look this weekend. i want my stock cat but you can have the cans.