Stainless Brake lines

Krazyjohnny

Reaction score
Visit site
I have done a couple of searches for this info.

I need to know if there is any contributor to the forum that sells stainless steel brake lines for my 09' FZ6. I am smitten by the HEL lines due to the available color selections.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
there is no one i know that sells them on the forum.. just buy them online somewhere or buy direct. i put these on last year and they are awesome!!!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I went Hel lines, great company to deal with
I followed the OEM pattern with over the front guard and up to the master cylinder.

A pair of lines, one to each of the calipers is easier to bleed so I believe, but I had a mechanic do it!

Karate.Snoopy

Reaction score
Visit site
Got me some HEL lines in red, they look super nice on my bike

picture.php

The braking has improved 10 folds, feel like I could do a stoppie. Also the HEL Customer support is awesome. I bought mine from their online store.
HEL Performance USA - Stainless Steel & Ti Brake Lines

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
I have some Hel lines and love them. I think you're supposed to replace brake lines every 3 years anyway, so it's worth the expense and don't listen to all the people that say there is no difference over stock, there is. It may not be a lot but better braking that just ok braking is more important in my book.

View attachment 46754

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Scott
Are those OEM brackets at the front fender? They make the brake line routing really neat!

Hey Cliff,

Kinda, I copied the stock retainers onto 1/8" aluminum and made my own. I modified the upper end so I could zip tie the new lines to help keep them from flopping around.. The lower end is exactly the same as the Yamaha's and bolts up exactly as the stock ones with the stock hardware...:rockon:

Scott