Speedbleeders for 2007

mongol777

Reaction score
Visit site
I am doing brakes maintenance - changed the pads, orderded braided lines from pjparts, etc. While waiting for lines (will be another 2-3 weeks) - I figured I'll install speedbleeders. Checked their website - 2007+ are not listed.
Talked to my local shop, told them I have Nisin brakes and he said no problem, will order them for you. So they arrived and do not fit - diameter is smaller then OEM. So - who knows where can I get speedbleeders for 2007?

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
just for your info. the fz6 07 brakes are sumitomos ( i ve read it somwhere for sure, i ll have to find the article) and not nissins only the rear caliper is nissin. the 04-06 ones are akebonos with a rear nissin caliper

mongol777

Reaction score
Visit site
That explains it! I gave up already and bought vacuum pump - not my preferred method but still: all breaks were done in under 10 min

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
first off thank you mongol for introducing speedbleeders to me! :thumbup:

i went to my local dealer and according to their catalog the speedbleeders i ordered were the same size for all yamahas i ordered a pair of goodridge speedbleeders for the front calipers for $12 i have yet to install them bc im waiting on my braided lines but the size i got was 8mm x 1.25 part no. sb8125...i have seen online that s1 version is a 7mm bleeder but i think this is incorrect bc i just put a 8mm socket over the bleeder (fit perfect) and a 7mm wont even fit...

i'll keep u updated when i install them!