Southern Cal weather 12/20-21/08

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So has anyone heard what the weather will be like over this weekend? I'm planning to ride my bike to Woodland Hills early Saturday morning and I may have to seriously reconsider if I'm going to be caught in a winter storm. All of the passes are open now and the roads are clear on I-15. But I'm planning on cutting over from Victorville towards Palmdale to the 14 which wll take me to 1-5.

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So has anyone heard what the weather will be like over this weekend? I'm planning to ride my bike to Woodland Hills early Saturday morning and I may have to seriously reconsider if I'm going to be caught in a winter storm. All of the passes are open now and the roads are clear on I-15. But I'm planning on cutting over from Victorville towards Palmdale to the 14 which wll take me to 1-5.

Sorry - hijacking the thread, but... I have actually been to Woodland Hills! That was my only visit to CA and I was quite shocked at the traffic - me being a midwest girl where the largest city I had lived in was Kansas City. But - very nice area - and even though I was there on business, had a great time. I even got to experience a very small quake.

Hope your trip is a good one. I really envy you being able to drive year round.

spamthefood

Reaction score
Visit site
It is going to be sweet, we got rained on early this week but its all out of the system. Its been pretty cold but it has gotten warmer. This weekend is shaping into an awesome ride weekend.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well just completed my trip to Southern Cal. There was snow on the ground pretty much when I left Vegas till almost LA. Hit some elevation above 4000 feet, got pretty damn chilly. The ride back was not as cold as the weather warmed up a few degrees from Saturday.

notjohndavid

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice pics! Hope you enjoyed the ride. Looks too cold for me though. :D

Like the "600riders.com" sticker too. :thumbup: