Southeast US Tornado Alley: Everyone OK?

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The last 4, 5 days have been really bad for tornado strikes (in Feb/March?!?!) in Kentucky, MO, MS, AL, TN, KT, GA and OH (forgive me if I missed anyone). Is everyone OK/accounted for? :(
Another forum I'm on has a sticky "map" of where all the members are, it was handy to check in on affected members (we still haven't heard from one :( ) but this forum is a bit bigger and I don't have a good feel of where everyone lives.
Anyone you can think of we're missing? Everyone OK?

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Been catching up with it all on the news here this evening :eek: DEVASTATING!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Hope everybody is OK.....

Whats the latest on the little girl they found in the paddock ??

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Luckily it missed me by about 20 miles but it came a lot closer (2miles) from where my mom lives

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
We got lucky here in Lexington, KY. Unfortunately, those around us weren't as lucky.

So far we've got 20 deaths in the state (mostly east of us but also north and south). And yeah, the little girl in Indiana who's entire family was killed died yesterday. :(

To add insult to injury for those that are dealing with property and family losses, we've now got 3-4 inches of snow in the ground after last night. WTF, Mother Nature??? She's got a sick sense of humor, apparently! :spank:

Hope everyone else out there is ok!

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My prayers and kind thoughts go out to all who have been affected by those nasty storms. Mother Nature is sure powerfull. What devistation.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have seen the Sky news footage. In a million years I could not no what this is like to endure.
I Hope that the community can rally as one and the Gov release timely funds to enable a speedy return to life. My thoughts also go out to the many families devastated by the deaths of their loved ones.

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
fortunately im out of town...so the only bad weather I saw was on the drive down to Tampa :D

but my grandparents house supposedly got some wind damage :eek: i guess ill have to be fixin the shingles when I get bak :(

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
Was not bad where I live in Birmingham, sorry for all the folks north of here is had it so bad. My brother was telling me that I24 near Chattanooga was closed because of power lines down across the it. Has been a lot of news coverage about wearing some type of helmet when bad weather hits, bicycle, motorcycle, football, hard hat etc.

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
^^^OMG my mother called and asked where my scorpion and arai was!!! i lol'd until i realized she was serious, then i rotfl uncontrollably :rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof:
she got pissed when i told her to send pics of the kids wearing them.

while it may sound like a good idea, its still ridiculous in my book :banghead:

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
we are just so fragile and insignificant compared to mother nature's power.

I feel for all the people affected by all these tragedies.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
^^^OMG my mother called and asked where my scorpion and arai was!!! i lol'd until i realized she was serious, then i rotfl uncontrollably :rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof:
she got pissed when i told her to send pics of the kids wearing them.

while it may sound like a good idea, its still ridiculous in my book :banghead:

LOL...while it may sound silly now, there was one point when it started getting bad here that I looked over and saw one of my helmets sitting there and thought "maybe I should put that on if things start to go haywire". :thumbup:

Hey, it couldn't hurt! :D