soon to Mod

chucknorris

Reaction score
Visit site
Waiting for my Loe Vince EVO 2's ,Fender eliminator and a Puig Windscreen,I guess the winter blues are getting me spending!!! will keep you all posted.

chucknorris

Reaction score
Visit site
Fender eliminator & Leo's received,still waiting on the Puig windscreen and I just ordered a set of swing arm decals from FAZR6,I wish summer was hear so I can ride and stop spending money!!! well except for gas.. Will be installing Leo's and FE this weekend,will update with pic's.:rockon:

PurpleZJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice man, I've got a decent little list of mods/apparel I'll be buying next week. Two Bros aluminum, Icon contra jacket, Icon pursuit gloves and maybe a gopro

chucknorris

Reaction score
Visit site
Well Leos and FE complete,Now waiting on the Puig Windscreen and my HOT swingarm Decals... took a couple Videos with my Crackberry hope they look ok.Will post some pics aswell...

Exhaust was pretty easy after the intimitation but the FE had to be tweeked a little to fit but all and all I love the way it worked out.........

Last edited:

FZ6Geordie

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi i was wondering if you could post a link to the $25 fender eliminator i can not find one that cheap any where thanks