Some pictures from the track.

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
This shot:

Ik%20croix%2031%20aug%202008%20-%202%20-%20small%20.jpg

is just awesome! You are really pushing the FZ and getting your body off the side. Was this your first trackday?

Just f***ing great!

Speedygonzales

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks a lot guy's.

And I have "cheater" peggs. :D Rearsets from valtermoto, but they don't change the position that much from stock. There not adjustable like the expensive types. But enough to get more angle for track. I touched once, from then you know how deep you can go by feeling with you're knees.

Tracks are so much fun, makes you wonder why ride hard on the streets and risk so much more. Shame tracks are so few and expensive here.

And no steering damper, I can't really see the point on the FZ6.
Sure it wobble's a bit on full acceleration, but it's nothing to be worried about.

Last edited:

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks a lot guy's.

And I have "cheater" peggs.
Tracks are so much fun, makes you wonder why ride hard on the streets and risk so much more. Shame tracks are so few and expensive here.

And no steering damper, I can't really see the point on the FZ6.
Sure it wobble's a bit on full acceleration, but it's nothing to be worried about.

Cheater pegs - as in plates that move the stock pegs back and up a little?

Definitely agree with the statement on riding hard on the street - no LEO's and no speed limits on the track!!:thumbup:

IMO, damper is a must for track riding and is cheap insurance.

Speedygonzales

Reaction score
Visit site
Cheater pegs - as in plates that move the stock pegs back and up a little?

Definitely agree with the statement on riding hard on the street - no LEO's and no speed limits on the track!!:thumbup:

IMO, damper is a must for track riding and is cheap insurance.

No valtermoto tipo 1 rearsets, the cheapest version.
Non adjustable. The extra grip alone was worth the price.

Yeah, maybe.
The problem is ... you just can keep on modding the FZ6 making it more track oriented. But in the long run ... it's crazy to spend all that cash on the bike ...

I deff need some better brakes, I might get a lot more direct feel with a radial master cyl ... but I still stuck with the 2pot's.
Going for a R6 fork .. I already put progressive springs and better oil in mine.

I love my FZ6, but if I stay as interested in track riding. I'll upgrade next season. I would love a 750 race. Sadly not much choise.