SOLD: Firstgear Monza Tank Bag $50 (USED)

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
***SOLD***

Selling my tank bag since I don't have a bike any more - Firstgear Monza bag, with backpack. It's a pretty cool bag, I loved it. It's pretty big, but is versatile and fits great with the FZ. When zipped together, the bag has a map pocket and mp3 pocket that allows you to work the mp3 player. Nice big main compartment, with side pockets too. Large bag unzips from tank mount and turns into a backpack. The tank mount can be used as a map pocket and flat storage. Mounts with suction cups, ties, or magnets. Magnets are nice and strong, and tank contacting portion is rubberized. Don't have a picture of it on my bike, but attached a photo I found on the Information Superhighway.

Asking $50 plus shipping. PM me your postal code for a shipping quote.

Here is a link too:
Firstgear Monza

Last edited:

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: FS: Firstgear Monza Tank Bag $50 (USED)

Thanks guys. Will send out shipping quotes tonight. Sorry for the delay, I can't do this during the day while I'm at work.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: FS: Firstgear Monza Tank Bag $50 (USED)

Thanks for your interest everyone. I responded to the first two PMs I got with estimates, but have kept track of everyone who responded, along with order they responded. If the first 2 pending sales fall through, I'll contact the next in line, etc.

Thanks!