SoCal riders 8-23-08 Big Bear

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
obviously some of you cant take a joke. well besides the break in period (i had 100 miles on the clock at start), i was slipping hard on the way to the meet spot. i wasn't going to lean hard and i was far from pushing my bike.
i'm glad i was able to make your e-peeners feel good here since none of you said a word to my face while there. I pulled over a few times to check on riders who went down or were on teh side of the road...but hey, whatever floats your boats. if you guys want to race, send me a pm. i was just cruising the whole way, especially since i dont pass bikes on twists.

e-peeners? lol

I think we were all joking, and as you said yourself at the meet, "I am the slowest here"... you were right and it's fine... who cares how fast you ride, it's all good, no need to use excuses and freak out :squid::cheer:

I`ll admit I got irritated with the waiting... I got impatient because I just wanted to rev the Buell all day long...

:D

Last edited:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
e-peeners? lol

I think we were all joking, and as you said yourself at the meet, "I am the slowest here"... you were right and it's fine... who cares how fast you ride, it's all good, no need to use excuses and freak out :squid::cheer:

I`ll admit I got irritated with the waiting... I got impatient because I just wanted to rev the Buell all day long...

:D

The nice thing is you don't have to rev that Buell to go anywhere fast, that thing is a freakin' torque monster! I love the bike David, talk about bada$$.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
keep me posted on the next meetup (just not next weekend) Mexico was a blast (I made a post on my FZ6 touring review) and it's up to Sacramento this coming weekend for about 1,000 miles! W0000 touring is awesome! throw in some canyons and you've got the greatest days ever!

poorwboy

Reaction score
Visit site
I think I might have a idea, But what is a e peener? :rof:

Also pch breeze you threw a remark at us and some of us threw one back, It was all fun and games. And what were we suppost to say to your face, You were riding your ride at your comfort level, There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I dont understand How you can make a remark, but we are all suppost to sit here and say nothing back. Lighten up dude, Life's to short to get all butt hurt over nothing.:rockon: and ride safe.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
looks like it was a good ride, glad you all had some fun,

Did anyone in the middle of the country ride at all this weekend? a NH ride and a cali ride... 3000 miles apart and that's it?

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The ultimate FZ touring meetup...we could takeover a huge campsite and kick it for a day or two! It would be like Camp Jeep (in the States) but with motorcycles! If we could get a volunteer to drive a chase truck it'd be like a really mini Long Way Around!

I'm not the camping type, more of a 5 star hotel type of guy, at least that's what I was use to staying in when I was working in the music touring business.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
well, I'm 23, and on a budget...lol, so my hotel room money goes towards food on the road and a campsite...besides, if you pack super light, you can throw a twin size air mattress on the bike (packed tightly) and it's like a bed! My girl and I use a Full size air mattress when CAR camping...i mean...why not, right?

Car camping and real camping are totally different! Bike camping would be like with half the amenities of car camping lol