So, I thought I'd share part of my commute with you guys.

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd like to apologize upfront for the bouncing video and poor-ish audio. If I would have waited until I had a camera designed for this, I'm sure it would have turned out better. As it is, I used one of those flex type tripods and just a run of the mill 7 MP Kodak camera. All in all, I think it turned out alright. Makes me want a GoPro cam so badly tho. LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bem7wjXoCw8]YouTube - Half of my daily commute.[/ame]

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn man, wheres all the traffic? I did notice a lot of driveways, especially in the early part of the video. Be careful man, for those cars pulling out of there. What part of Georgia? Looks kind of mountainous, maybe NW part of the state?

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
NW is right. I'm just across the state line from Chattanooga, TN. If you ride thru at the right time, you can encounter some "traffic" :) For the most part, the folks who have lived out there for a while know how to hold to their side of the road. The occasional UPS truck or dumptruck can be the exception. Or when you top a hill and some guy has his Kobota crossways of the road.

Between the driveways you mentioned, other drivers, trees across the road, and various wildlife, you have to stay on your toes. So far on my FZ the only close call I've had was of my own creation. On my Bandit, however...nearly collected that tractor and a rollback stopped in the road. Seriously, who stops on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere with just your parking lights on?