Votes: 48 22.4%

• Total voters

Yamma~Tiger

Reaction score
Visit site
H*ll yeah!! I got a few....and here they are :rockon:

1st on my right shoulder:
from 13yrs old to 18 i kept saying i'll never get a tattoo, but if i do i'd get
a superman symbol on my shoulder. i hadnt changed my mind for 5 yrs so...
View attachment 36562

2nd on my left shoulder:
had to balance it out!
View attachment 36563

3rd on my back:
it says "freak" if you cant tell.
View attachment 36564

4th on my left calf:
i lost a very good friend :(, i now carry him everywhere i go
View attachment 36565

ok so no tattoos here but 8 of 16 piercings (the other ear looks the same)
any guesses where the rest are :eek:
View attachment 36566

dangggggggggg..... do U have a though time putting your helmet on? nice ink though.

Yamma~Tiger

Reaction score
Visit site
My bike is being made to match the cherry blossoms on my tattoo. here is a pic of my tattoo, and my custom tank pad :)

I plan on a similar design on my fairings when they arrive!

:drool::drool: ............ o I'm sorry I was just trying to..... read your tattoo. :D

But seriously, what does it say?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
View attachment 36545

Hate my tattoo. Got it when I was big in to DJing. It's (if you are old enough to remember) one of those plastic inserts you get in old single records. I wanted something that nobody else had and had something to do with mixing.
Still have my decks and all my records but my love for biking is now far greater. I just look at it as a chapter in my life.
Has to be said though, that is the only one I have ever seen. Still Unique.

Nelly

champion221elite

Reaction score
Visit site
I answered "no, never" but truthfully, I've always considered getting the St. Michael on my arm.

It's basically good triumphing over evil, which is related to my job. I wear a St. Michael pendant, but a tattoo would be even more personal.

I'd have it look something like this...

stmichael-and-the-devil_coventrycath.jpg

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a huge, huge Calvin & Hobbes fan, so I got the one that was published on my birthday, July 12th, 1988.

I've wanted to get one of Calvin & Hobbes where Calvin is trying to ride his bike but ends up on the ground with his bike standing over him. I can't find that pic anywhere on the net. I've seen it in the comics though I just don't remember where. I wanted to put it on my leg/calf too.

I have a few and they are on my DeviantArt page.

Wh0M3's deviantART Gallery

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I've wanted to get one of Calvin & Hobbes where Calvin is trying to ride his bike but ends up on the ground with his bike standing over him. I can't find that pic anywhere on the net. I've seen it in the comics though I just don't remember where. I wanted to put it on my leg/calf too.

I have a few and they are on my DeviantArt page.

Wh0M3's deviantART Gallery

Is it this one?
images

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
maybe I'm mixing things up and that's why I can't find it. I found this one but I thought it had the bike in the back ground. Maybe I can just edit it to look the way I want. :BLAA:

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
Option 5 - No, I have thought about it and thus far decided no, but wouldn't be truly opposed if the right one came along. I don't want one, per se, but I am not anti-tattoo either.

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
I voted "no, never" but only because there was not a "I don't think I will ever" choice. Never say never. :)
Like others, even if it was a design I liked NOW, how can I be sure I would still want it 10, 20, 30, 40 years later? The exception to this, which thankfully I have not yet needed to consider, is the loss of a very close loved one. I might consider one in their honor.
Some of these are very amazing work by some talented tattoo artists. Thanks for sharing! :D

That is exactly how I feel, although I have considered it more ever since my daughter was born. She is a gift,and rightly born on my birthday,s o I have thought about getting some form of gift between my shoulder blades. Want to wait and see if I have any more kids first, though.....don't want to leave one out!

LadyDi

Reaction score
Visit site
Its not about getting something you will LOVE in X number of years, its about getting something that is meaningful to you, something to signify who you are or a life altering event that you never want to forget.

We all change, so you may not be the same person you are now in a few years, but when you do take the time to retrace the lines on your skin, you will remember who you were, whether good or bad. Tattoos are art, and can be a statement. I am someone who has a few, and my only suggestion is place them in places you can cover up when required.

Those who have tattoos will all tell you the same thing; they are addicting and a huge rush. I say go for it, its so socially acceptable now, why the hell miss out on such an experience??

hk_fz6_05

Reaction score
Visit site
my sentiments exactly...I have a few. And while I might not have chosen the same ones if I had to start over today, I still look at them and I remember exactly who and where I was when I got them and that means a lot. I would never be without or have them undone.

Even the one I have which is slightly messed up I wouldn't have it retouched to "look nicer", because the way it got messed up is an essential part of the tatoo and to me that's important.

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site
i would never get one but have no problems with people that have them. my biggest beliefs with tats is that there should be a d@*$ good reason for one or at least a killer story, and at least try to make it unique.

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
How have I never seen this thread?!

Yes, I've got a bunch of ink...

Yamaha emblem - always will remind me of the fizzer years.
View attachment 40476

On my chest I have a bunch of Easter Island statues, you can only see the top one in this photo. On my shoulder, curving up to my collar bone and down my back is a.....star craft battle scene. There's a terran soldier shooting 2 zerglings, all sorts of muzzle fire and alien blood flying. Definitely one of my favorite pieces.

I love star craft, and I love aliens, and by the time i'm done -- my back and arm will be covered in various fictional alien characters.
View attachment 40477

I love them, and can't wait to graduate so I can finally finish them without feeling guilty about blowing 1,000$

mdfb42

Reaction score
Visit site
First one is about 12"x6" names in the middle are my grandpas who passed away. I tell people the second one if in case they find me dead in a ditch, the cops can ID me faster. Advice for people without tats. DO NOT get a tat on your ribs if it is your first one.

galen

Reaction score
Visit site
First tat. 13 yrs ago i have a couple from that same time . 18th birthday, 2hr 45min :eek: for the cross. i would like to get more but what i want would prob get me another bike:spank: +1 on sunscreen melanoma will f-up a tat:( better than the alt..:thumbup:
100_5248.jpg

100_5244.jpg

100_5245.jpg

001.jpg

The cross is have the "feeling" that someone/something always has your back.
My name in chineese letters is to remind me that even if no-one understands who it is , i do.
The dragon on my side(gut now:eek:) is to trust your inside feelings and they will protect you.
looking back i could have gotting some bad a$% tats to say the same thing but they is part of me and helps remind me of "old times"