Sliders Installed (About time!)

mattcosta7

Reaction score
www.matthewcostabile.com
It's about time that I installed some sliders. Months of ownership, as well as many mods! Finally got around to picking up a set of Motovation Frame Sliders.

Installation is a sinch, one bolt out, one bolt in. Super simple. All of 5 minutes, half of which was spent drinking a beer!

2 quick images just to show how they look. Hopefully I never have to test them out!

sliders1.jpg

sliders2.jpg

Next up will probably be the swingarm slider/spools, mainly for rearstand usage

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's about time that I installed some sliders. Months of ownership, as well as many mods! Finally got around to picking up a set of Motovation Frame Sliders.

Don't feel too bad...it took me 3 seasons to get mine. I didn't realize the importance til I started reading the posts about it.

Looks good!

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats, hope you never use them! But, if you do (as I did this summer) you'll realize it was the best mod! ;)

jpainter187

Reaction score
Visit site
Newb Question: Does anybody know what thread size swingarm spools/sliders are for a 2007 FZ6 in mm's? 6, 8, or 10mm?

Thanks

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the post and picts! I will have mine on after December 25th - they are under the tree right now and "off limits" says the hubby. :rolleyes:

ANLR21

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Visit site
I've seen a lot of posts here about swingarm sliders as well. Can't add them to my '04 (no mounting point unless I weld in something) but I believe that newer ones like yours may have a place.

I'd add them if I could. Comments, anyone?

Happy T-Day!