Singapore FZ6S2 Mod

Triple X

Reaction score
Visit site
Latest update from the airbox mod. My suspicion is spot on :rockon: . It's the snorkel that's causing all that whinning. The whinning is gone, I think.... Hope it's gone forever.... :D There's even a bonus in doing this mod. The bike seems to feel more responsive :cheer: . Maybe it's just me but the feel is definitely different from my ride in the morning.

Another thing is that I did not remove the front portion of the airbox like what Sangera2 did is because in Singapore, the weather can be quite crazy :surrender: . It's raining almost everyday and I seriously didn't want any sky juice getting into my airbox.

Going for a longer ride later, will see how it goes. Stay tuned.

Triple X

Reaction score
Visit site
Just did the midpipe mod. Slighty better throttle response. More bassy sound.

Also installed HID for my left headlight with a on / off switch.

Triple X

Reaction score
Visit site
Thinking of changing my headlights to the projector type but just wondering if it's legal cos too troublesome to undo the whole process when inspection arrives.

Triple X

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Just upgraded some more parts. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Check it out in my first post.

Enjoy modding....

Cheers and Merry Christmas to all.

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

FX4210

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey man I like the wheel strips on your wheels, all I can find is the wheel tap that goes around the whole wheel. Do you remember where you got it?

Triple X

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey man I like the wheel strips on your wheels, all I can find is the wheel tap that goes around the whole wheel. Do you remember where you got it?

Hi, its custom made by a place in sg call juzzwheels. if you like it, i can order a set and sent it to you.