SIDI Lei(Womens) Vertigo Boots

Caz

Reaction score
Visit site
Thought it was about time I had some new boots, my Alpine star touring boots don't offer that much ankle protection, and after my little woopsy (I held it up though) in the Domain tunnel, they busted apart at the seams, and considering they didn't come in contact with the road, I am very disappointed in them. So, I lashed out and gave myself an early Christmas present.
We only had one pair in stock at work, low and behold they fit me perfectly.
I almost had to take out a mortgage on the house to pay for them, but considering I get a hefty staff discount(cost price) I snapped them up.

They are a bit strange to ride in at present, putting the sidestand down is dicey and requires extra effort. I wore them all day at work yesterday. I've been out in them riding for a few hours today, I reckon they will be fully broken in by the weekend. They are comfy enough after 10 hours at work that I wont need to take extra shoes when I go to GP or WSBK at PI.

But, the best bit is... they look very cool :p

Sidi_Women_s_Vertigo_Lei_Boots_detail.jpg

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have exactly the same boots in the Mens....they are brilliant.

Have had 2 big ones in them, where the boots took a hiding, and although i did come out of both accidents with fractures and bruising in my feet and ankles, without the protection the Sidi's offer, in both cases, my feet would of been completely mashed...

Replaceable parts too...Mine now look like new again.

Just watch out for the Zips...both have broken on my boots, but more so, cause i have had to try and shove swollen feet and ankles in them, when returning to riding after the crashes...

both zips were replaced under warranty.

awesome boots, and comfy too.

:thumbup:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They look great. Riding gear for women in Perth is not easy to get - unless you want a pink or baby blue jacket.... YUK.

I ended up buying Berik GPX Waterproof boots (mens - they aren't too big or bulky).

They fit just fine and they look great, I think. :rockon:

I do really fancy the boots Daniel thinks Dave should have :D. I have a pair just like them.. :thumbup: