Shoei TZR for G/F - Takes?

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:rockon: congrats Top! I hope she can cook better than you!:p

MadMan, it was my cooking on the first date that won her over. She liked it!

My sister coached me over the phone, Wine? "Check, three bottles of her favorite Chianti", Flower? "Flowers??? so soon?" Yes, us girls love flowers. "OK", Music? "I don't have a radio" You computer works. "Right, thank God for XM", Dessert? "She says she is on a diet..." All women are on a diet, go! "OK, OK"

So fiance told me, "When you opened the door, laid one on me, handed me the flowers and I heard the music I know you were serious."

I guess it worked!

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
I take offensive to that!

Don't include me in your "crazy women" thought process.

I'm not trying to offend anyone J. It is just My personal opinion that all women are crazy... I include my mother, grandmother, sister, etc.... dont worry all men are crazy too. everyone is crazy in their own little way. and I am the last person on earth that anyone would accuse of being sane.:D

J

jsteinb95

I'm not trying to offend anyone J. It is just My personal opinion that all women are crazy... I include my mother, grandmother, sister, etc.... dont worry all men are crazy too. everyone is crazy in their own little way. and I am the last person on earth that anyone would accuse of being sane.:D

It's all good Kyle.....thanks for including yourself :D