Shad SH50 and Topmaster Rack

mkjeld76

USCG Retired
Reaction score
Visit site
The rack was waiting for me when I got home from work so I couldn't wait and installed it right after dinner. The rack was a bear to put on but I finally got it.

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the same setup. Excellent value for money and doesn't look that big. Those photos make it look like that. Here is my setup:

3005053903_228dd49a70.jpg

3005888814_50ba508719.jpg

3324038139_afe744eb6e.jpg

3324037963_f621028d79.jpg

Last edited:
F

FZSex

The rack was waiting for me when I got home from work so I couldn't wait and installed it right after dinner. The rack was a bear to put on but I finally got it.

Looks great!!! Plenty of room! I used the SH36 which gets my helmet and gloves and some other goodies in there. If someone had the jack, its cool to have a small one for commuting and break out that big bitch for a getaway or a run to walmart!

Shameless plug - selling my shad topmaster rack in for sale forum :)

mkjeld76

USCG Retired
Reaction score
Visit site
Now I can deliver Pizzas :D but really I don't have to wear my backpack anymore and can also fit laptop and lunch on my commutes to work :thumbup: I'll post better pics later.

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great!!! Plenty of room! I used the SH36 which gets my helmet and gloves and some other goodies in there. If someone had the jack, its cool to have a small one for commuting and break out that big bitch for a getaway or a run to walmart!

Shameless plug - selling my shad topmaster rack in for sale forum :)

Why you selling? The Shad rack is good and clean.

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the SH46, and it seems to be about one cubic inch too small to put all my riding gear in it when commuting. Shoulda got the SH50, perhaps. They are good setups! I've never taken it off since installing. Just too darn useful. I really love throwing the helmet in and locking it closed when arriving at a store rather than carrying it in a bag or locking to the helmet lock.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You can deliver family sized pizzas as well...and cola and beer.

The thing is when it is behind you you do not see it.

I have Kappa boxes on mine and never take them off. In the winter we can carry coffee and cakes and in the summer all our gear goes in them when we get to our destination and shorts and trainers come out of them.

You will not be sorry you got a top box. It makes things so much easier.

Steve

Last edited: