Set your clocks!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:cheer: Remember to set your clocks forward 1 hour if you're in an area of observance. It officially 2am March 13th but I think a lot of us do it before bed.:rockon:

:Flash: Also this is usually the annual date we're reminded to check and replace batteries in smoke detectors and safety devices. :Flash:

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I had to go into work an hour early tonight just so I wouldn't have to use an hour of Annual Leave cause the shift is shortened. This is one of the draw backs of working the night shift. It's better when we gain an hour cause I get one free hour of Over Time!:thumbup:

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
Ugh! I hate time changes! So frickin' pointless. This alone makes me want to move to Arizona, the only state smart enough to not bother apparently.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I love daylight savings...best thing ever...balmy summers night's with an extra hour of light to ride in!

:rockon:

graysky

Reaction score
Visit site
Daylight savings sucks! It's so pointless. Let's just go with Standard time year round and get rid of clock changing business once and for all. I guess Arizona is the last smart state in the US.