Service Manual?

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry if this has been covered somewhere, but I couldn't turn up anything in a search.

I want a copy of the service manual (I have a 2007, faster blue of course). I know I can get them on feeBay for various prices, but of course it would be nice if there were one available online (free or to buy; I'd rather have a .pdf than a book).

Is there a copy available online?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry if this has been covered somewhere, but I couldn't turn up anything in a search.

I want a copy of the service manual (I have a 2007, faster blue of course). I know I can get them on feeBay for various prices, but of course it would be nice if there were one available online (free or to buy; I'd rather have a .pdf than a book).

Is there a copy available online?
You can't post up copy protected material on the site. Thats why you couldn't find anything.

Nelly

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the warning! It occurred to me that there might be some such issue with the product in question costing money, and free copies technically constituting piracy, hence my carefully worded request.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the warning! It occurred to me that there might be some such issue with the product in question costing money, and free copies technically constituting piracy, hence my carefully worded request.
No problem, Yamaha have the basic manuals free of charge from their site. The Haynes manual is also brilliant. Ron Ayers parts pages can also give you tons of info on who the bike is assembled.

Neil

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds good. The more information sources, the better. I'll need all the references I can get when I start getting my hands dirty!