semi retired in OH...bike trips anyone?

mikexup

Reaction score
Visit site
I can pretty much make my own schedule to a certain extent now, so I'm looking to do some bike trips (3 or 4 days at a time) this spring, summer and fall. A couple of trips I'm thinking about is a WV,PA, and MD ride, a trip around the great lakes, and ride to the Barber Motosports museum in Alabama. I'm not that much into camping, though it might not be too bad if the whole cooking routine wasn't involved, and it wasn't done in the rain. 250, 300 mile days are what I enjoy on a bike, I enjoy looking at the scenery, taking pictures, eating and taking things as they come, not having a schedule or somewhere I have to be. If it rains, I find something else to do for awhile, and when it stops get back on the bike and resume where I left off. So..if your retired, laid off, have some vacation left and want to do some traveling starting the end of March or the first of April, let me know and we can start planning. Ride Safe, Mike

joshfz6.2008

Reaction score
Visit site
nice to see another fz in ohio i'm south of columbus. my wife and i are trying to plan a trip to MD this summer. i'm always up for a day ride on the weekends also, just send me a pm.

mikexup

Reaction score
Visit site
I will do that. I think your also getting a ride together of the Ohio people aren't you sometime in the spring?