Selling bike, parting out mods...

makanouchi

Reaction score
Visit site
Exhaust: Sold
Speedo Healer: Sold
Seat: Sold
Levers: Sold

It's a sad day but the bike is leaving, making room for a baby. I'll be parting out most of the mods before selling.

Stop&Go Pocket Tire Plugger, never used, $20 + Shipping.
IMG_9545Custom.jpg

IMG_9546Custom.jpg

Last edited:

makanouchi

Reaction score
Visit site
Update: Levers sold!
Pazzo Levers, full length both sides, black with blue adjuster. There is a scuff mark on the clutch lever from going down in the garage but I painted it black, can't notice unless you look up close. $115 + Shipping.

Last edited:

makanouchi

Reaction score
Visit site
Rizoma "Radial Naked" Mirrors. Right mirror is perfect but left mirror has a small scratch... I painted the scratch black. I paid $155 each, selling both for $200 + shipping. If there is no interest on our forum, I'll ebay them since they are universal mirrors.

IMG_69771024x768.jpg

IMG_6520.jpg

IMG_6525.jpg

IMG_9536Custom.jpg

IMG_9538Custom.jpg

IMG_9537Custom.jpg

IMG_9539Custom.jpg

IMG_9560Custom.jpg

makanouchi

Reaction score
Visit site
Update: Exhaust - sold!

2 Brother's Carbon exhaust, perfect condition. $500 + your stock exhaust, rear fender and turn signal, we each cover the shipping. I'll include my rizoma turn signals and aftermarket license plate light, the stock 2 brothers lights are terrible.

That's it for now, I'll add more parts and I get to them. PMs are fine but emails to me are better. [email protected]. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to see that you're parting out of many mods you put on your bike.

I'm interested in a couple of thing, starting with the Pazzo levers.

I'll send you a PM and an email.

Thanks,

bermkid

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Mak: is the TS seat a Gel version or standard? If it's a gel, is it front and back or just front?
Thanks, Berm

yuind

Reaction score
Visit site
what part of texas you from? im from oklahoma ill drive to ya this weekend and make swap. can i have youre phone number?

mbramlett

Crazy MOFO
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll take the grips and bar ends if their for sale and ship you my stockers, both of the bar ends have slight scratches but cleaned up nicely, if your interested i'll send pics. I'd be willing to go with just the grips though. Not sure how much they cost you, you can PM me a price.

kyle

Reaction score
Visit site
My bike already had the fender eliminated when I bought it - do you have to have a stock fender as part of your exhaust deal? If not, is there anything special about the elim kits that come with the TB? Wondering if we could just mail pipes and forgo sending the eliminator kits if we were to make a deal.

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
Maks, what happened to your fairing and the death ray headlights? I'd love to buy the headlights from you if you have them for sale.

Fred