Seeing if anyone is interested FS:2009 FZ6 Raven Edition

1.8tbora

Stealth FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
Looked at FJR on the internet and I can say that I like it. Actually found a 05 with 10,000 miles, two brothers, and a power commander 10 miles from my house on craigslist for 7000obo. Going to try and look at it tomorrow and see if it more comfy than Fz. Still need to sell the FZ first though:confused:

OilSooner

Reaction score
Visit site
Dont part the bike out. Be patient and you'll find a buyer.

In fact, I just received a job offer today, after being unemployed and having to sell my bike to keep food on the family table. But, now that the money is about to start flowing again, I will be shopping here, where the bikes are farkled, as opposed to CL where they are not.

I live in Tulsa, and if your bike is still available when I am ready to buy in a month or two, you may have a buyer right here.

Best of luck on the sale.

1.8tbora

Stealth FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds good man, but I will have to admit I had to look up the definition of farkled because I never herd it before "who knew". Good luck with the new job and save that money because it may still be available in a month or two.:thumbup:

On a side note the FJR was a pretty nice bike, looked at on last night and loved it.:rockon:

OilSooner

Reaction score
Visit site
I didnt know "farkle" was such an uncommon word. :lol:

Anyway, super sweet bike, and be sure to put pics up once the new seat is on! :thumbup:

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Well in a month or two i'd be interested, if you didn't live so dam far away! good looking bike btw! :thumbup: