Second fz6!!! :d

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
ok so i had been riding for a while and decided to buy a fz6.... well it went good till some retardo cager hit me and f---- my bike up.. im ok now i guess ...
well i got the new bike and i had all winter to work on it... been on a few rides broke it in and heres some pics for my friends!!! heres the reward to all the great wishes i got to get better after my accident post thanks again everyone for the support!!!!

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
i put on the 2 bros exhaust ... puig screen .. shogun framesliders.. 2 bros juice box ..
annnddd top s. seat :D!
hope you guys enjoy!

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got right back on the bull, good for you.:rockon: Alot of people would never ridden again. How do you like your T.S. seat? I want one too but I better get tires first! :thumbup: Great lookin bike!

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
Got right back on the bull, good for you.:rockon: Alot of people would never ridden again. How do you like your T.S. seat? I want one too but I better get tires first! :thumbup: Great lookin bike!

its really nice.. i would say its alot better then stock more comfy for the boys!! and keeps u in place :)

i will admit i had a few bad bad bad bad dreams but... i love riding!!!

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to here your safe and glad to see you out an about!:Sport:

So your on your collection of Fz6's now? Wavex I think hes challenging you.:eek:

BTW nice seat, thats cool that it says FZ6 on it

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to here your safe and glad to see you out an about!:Sport:

So your on your collection of Fz6's now? Wavex I think hes challenging you.:eek:

BTW nice seat, thats cool that it says FZ6 on it

lol no my 09 is the only one i have :) if i had more then one bike my woman would kill me.. especially since i just bought a new audi :O

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
glad to see ya back ridding.. bike looks great!!!

thanks man it was actually pretty sweet and pretty ****ty having a brand new bike in the winter but i got all the parts on it that i wanted and im really happy.. i really like the power now with the 2bros. and the juicebox i noticed it for sure.. not just a but dyno! :p:p