seat cowls

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:d :d :d

OK, I can't get three smiley faces for anything. argh!

Last edited:

JAY

GU, Drive 2hrs start over
Reaction score
Visit site
PowerBronze also makes a seat cowl for the FZ6. Its simple and low. They also make a belly pan and rear hugger for it too.
2FBA4571-F83C-47DB-A394-6D436693F7CBFFFFFF-315-0.JPEG

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
I really like that seat cowl but the price just holds up the purchase. Now the Axio seat bag is in the mix for 100 less it's a harder decision.

Last edited:

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
I bougth the Axio tail bag for 105 shipped. Maybe next summer I'll get the cowl but right now the tail bag just made more sense for storage and price.

Where can you get the Yamaha brand cowl?

MA07FZ6

Love my Blue
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks sharp. I took off my rear footpegs and it really cleaned it up. Also, I bought a fender eliminator kit which is nice. I'll be selling it when I get my new exhaust in the spring. It comes with a new eliminator. $800 is a lot for 2slip ons.

rdksek844

Newbie Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I bougth the Axio tail bag for 105 shipped. Maybe next summer I'll get the cowl but right now the tail bag just made more sense for storage and price.

Does your helmet fit inside this bag? Do you have any pics of this on your bike?

H

HavBlue

Luggage is the one thing I have never considered for my FZ6. I still use an awesome back pack if going on longer runs and the sleeping bag and stuff gets strapped on the back much like we do while on a horse using a saddle.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd like to know where one can get the Yamaha Logo Cowl as well. I think it looks tight! On another note, can anyone recommend good storage products for the FZ6? Tank Bags and/or the tail/saddle bags would be good to have for longer runs! The important things I'm looking for are: Practicality, Aesthetics, Quality, Price.

P.S.

Today I did 50 miles on my first and new bike - the beautiful blue 2007 FZ6. I had to scotch tape my google map to the tank as I did not have a place to put it in without it flying off.