Scorpion Hat Trick Jacket Liners

flat_tire

Reaction score
Visit site
All,

I am new to the forum and new to the world of motorcycles, but so far I am really enjoying my 2005 FZ6. I have a question regarding my Jacket (Scorpion Hat Trick) but I am putting it in this section instead of the "Protective Gear" section. If this should be moved, please let me know.

I ordered a Hat Trick Jacket from motorcycle-superstore, but it did not come with any liners. After numerous phone calls and incorrect liners, they pretty much told me I am SOL. Apparently this jacket has been discontinued and because of my size (XL-Tall) I cannot get any liners from them or even from Scorpion directly. I really like the look and the fit of the jacket, and I purchased it for a great price (if it had been complete).

Out of the two liners that come with the jacket, I think I did get one correct one. However, based on the crappy customer service and their complete lack of product knowledge, I would like to confirm that I got the right liner.

With that being said, I have two questions:

1. Can somebody who has this jacket post pictures of the two liners?

2. Does anybody know where I can get just the waterproof liner in size XL-Tall?

I would appreciate any help or leads as I do really like the jacket and I don't want to buy a whole new jacket.

Thanks,
CZ

Thanks.

I did check their website (which did not have pictures of the liners), but not their catalogue. I found the liners in the catalogue and that worked well. I have the correct thermal liner, so now I just need to find a place to get a replacement waterproof liner.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
CZ

I'm glad you were able to compare the catalog pics to your liner.
Maybe email Scorpion? I would think they could sell you one, or give you a dealer that could order one for you.
Hope it works out!

I'm glad you were able to compare the catalog pics to your liner.
Maybe email Scorpion? I would think they could sell you one, or give you a dealer that could order one for you.
Hope it works out!

Or if you're lucky, they might help you rectify the situation for free. I don't know about motorcycle clothing manufacturers, but I've been lucky in the past when dealing with companies about problems. A good company will go above and beyond to help you out, and this sounds like something that they could really be of assistance with.

I'm sorry to hear about Motorcycle-Superstore. I've ordered from them a few times now. Never had any problems, but I also haven't been happy with their service. They are slow to ship anything. They say FREE 1-3 DAY SHIPPING! But they fail to mention that it takes them 5 freaking days to process an order...I'd pay for the damn shipping if they'd move half as fast as 95% of the other online vendors I've dealt with.

Congrats on the jacket. One of my jackets is a textile Scorpion, and I am really happy with it, good products for a decent price.

Welcome to the forum!:welcome:

Thanks all for the feedback. As for the jacket, I am really happy with the way it looks and the way it fits, and since this is a discountinued jacket I don't think I would be able to find it anywhere else.

I did e-mail scorpion directly and from their website I found about 4 other online retailers. All of them were out of stock for my size, but I e-mailed them anyway just in case they had an extra liner around. I would be willing to pay for just the liner because I did get the jacket for well below the regular price and as long as the liner wasn't too expensive I would still come out below retail.

Even if I don't get the liner, I will still have a great jacket that will only be used in warmer / dryer weather.

Thanks again,
CZ

Back