Scorpion Carbon Cans

zacbkennedy

Reaction score
Visit site
Trying to see how much interest this gets, and if it does I'm gonna sell them. Planning on dropping the exhaust under the bike and won't need them, going to cut the subframe and shorten the seat to get more of a bobber look. They are in great shape just normal wear and tear
url

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
Your in the right spot but you must post a price. There are no auction style or just make me an offer type threads allowed here.

BThomas220

Reaction score
Visit site
I just want to put this out there as a first dibs. I will give you $325 Shipped to 21074. If you are good with this number I will Paypal you money today! I have been dying to get an exhaust on this bike. This is with all of the mounting hardware and such?

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Seller:Can we get a price on these cans and halt the ambit claim bidding

Buyers: generally it's first in, best dressed at the price specified

zacbkennedy

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry y'all I've had umm what you could say a very very bazar week. The cans are actually not for sale anymore...... as someone has gotten a five finger discount from my garage.........

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry y'all I've had umm what you could say a very very bazar week. The cans are actually not for sale anymore...... as someone has gotten a five finger discount from my garage.........

well that sucks big time. nothing seems to be safe these days, stuff in garages, stuff parked on the street,I'd say whats next but I dont think I really wanna know!

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

That sucks... :(

Keep an eye on craigslist and Flea Bay for sales in your area. Thier FZ specific and will likely show up for sale on-line...:thumbup: