Sales tax in Massachusetts

Kingwu

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can find how much it'll cost to register my bike? I have a 07 Yamaha FZ6 and I need to get a title and register it. I want to know the sales tax i'm gonna have to pay. I live in Massachusetts.

Thanks

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
From the Mass. RMV Site:
"If the dealer is not registered with the Department of Revenue, the sales tax will be calculated at 6.25% of the purchase price or the National Automotive Dealer Association (NADA) trade-in value, whichever is higher. "

Registration and Title fees shown here:
http://www.massrmv.com/rmv/fees/20141.pdf

Ride Safe!

Kingwu

Reaction score
Visit site
From the Mass. RMV Site:
"If the dealer is not registered with the Department of Revenue, the sales tax will be calculated at 6.25% of the purchase price or the National Automotive Dealer Association (NADA) trade-in value, whichever is higher. "

Registration and Title fees shown here:
http://www.massrmv.com/rmv/fees/20141.pdf

Ride Safe!

Hey Scott! Lol. And damn there goes a week's paycheck :stupidpc:

KnuckleBallz

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah insurance is a pain, but we get it pretty good with our bikes compared to the SSs.

You going comprehensive? Ppl don't really know what ours are so they don't steal them so much, but I know a few ppl who've had their bikes stolen around here so I just get it all.

Kingwu

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah insurance is a pain, but we get it pretty good with our bikes compared to the SSs.

You going comprehensive? Ppl don't really know what ours are so they don't steal them so much, but I know a few ppl who've had their bikes stolen around here so I just get it all.

Yeah I might just do comprehensive to cover the theft and stuff. People just load it up onto their trucks when they steal it right?