sad, sad day

minimad

Reaction score
Visit site
Sad to say the FZ6 has been traded in, needed something better for motorway miles

FZ6 was my first bike so very sad to see it go, but also happy to see its replacement.

Have enjoyed the banter of the forum and will miss the tech help ive got

Thank you all

minimad

Reaction score
Visit site
its a factory special, Triumph never did that bike in that colour for sale, so was previously owned by a Triumph Employee who were able to pick any colour they wanted from the range, its actually a colour that was designed for the speed triple

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Triumph never did that bike in that colour for sale ... who were able to pick any colour they wanted from the range, its actually a colour that was designed for the speed triple

:jawdrop: :drool::bow: NICE. congrats!

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
I like it. It is pretty. You need to post more pics. I like yellow. I don't hate you, yet I do, nice bike.

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
Sad to say the FZ6 has been traded in, needed something better for motorway miles

FZ6 was my first bike so very sad to see it go, but also happy to see its replacement.

Have enjoyed the banter of the forum and will miss the tech help ive got

Thank you all

"Jizz In My Pants - The Lonely Island"

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the Triumph world! Pretty amazing engineering, eh?!

Don't stop frequenting this forum just because you sold the FZ. I still come on here regularly to keep in touch with the friends I've made here and to contirbute to the newer guys who have questions about their bike.:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice choice of replacement...looks super schmick in the yellow colour scheme...i like the story that goes with it as well...you have yourself a "unique" bike there.

:thumbup: