Sacramento to Tomales bay ride

Driftboat

Reaction score
Visit site
thinking of doing a ride Tomales bay to have a deli sandwich and a drink on the 8th of October the trip will start out in West Sac at the Chevron Station , then Davis , to winters , around Berryessa down into the Napa Valley on 128 (kick butt road) , in to Petaloma, and into the town of Tomales, discussion on how much further to take it if you want to go.

P.S I will be having gear on this ride:rolleyes:

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Bob, sorry that I can't make this one---booked weeks ago the same weekend in Reno. Otherwise, I would make it for sure. BTW, I rode (with less than 12 hours notice) with "Outdoorsman" among some other Sacramento "Crotch Rocket" forum riders last weekend

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Wish I could go but I'll be down south visiting my son who's in college in Santa Barbra. Perhaps we can put together a ride on LaPorte Rd. to Quincy in October- good stuff!

outdoorsman

Lets ride!
Reaction score
www.sacramentocrotchrockets.com
Bob, sorry that I can't make this one---booked weeks ago the same weekend in Reno. Otherwise, I would make it for sure. BTW, I rode (with less than 12 hours notice) with "Outdoorsman" among some other Sacramento "Crotch Rocket" forum riders last weekend

LOL. We sure did! It was a fantastic ride and with a small good group of riders. Too bad you had plans in Tahoe, 108 back was awesome! :rockon:

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
thinking of doing a ride Tomales bay to have a deli sandwich and a drink on the 8th of October the trip will start out in West Sac at the Chevron Station , then Davis , to winters , around Berryessa down into the Napa Valley on 128 (kick butt road) , in to Petaloma, and into the town of Tomales, discussion on how much further to take it if you want to go.

P.S I will be having gear on this ride:rolleyes:
That is an excellent route. And you posted well in advance----darn! Oh well. At least you have a line in the water---mayby somebody else.