SA Police - Unmarked Motorbike

JayJay

Reaction score
www.maverickrenegades.com
SA Police seem to have a new Black BMW - Only markings are small Blue and white checker strips.

Has been spotted on the SE Freeway, in Murray Bridge and I spotted him yesterday on Pulteney Street. (went to nod at the guy then realised he was glaring at me as I took off from a set of lights...)

Will endeavour to get some photos of it.

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Lame, I hope he suddenly finds when NOT easily identifiable as police, just how *#@$ing annoying it can be on the road with the bloody cager morons everywhere.
I swear on the bike if I could give out tickets for illegal stuff I could probably increase government revenue by 10% in NSW just for all the stupid stuff people do, and thats not even counting the illegal stuff that isn't particularly stupid :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
SA Police seem to have a new Black BMW - Only markings are small Blue and white checker strips.

Has been spotted on the SE Freeway, in Murray Bridge and I spotted him yesterday on Pulteney Street. (went to nod at the guy then realised he was glaring at me as I took off from a set of lights...)

Will endeavour to get some photos of it.

I really hope the bugger on this bike knows how to ride! Cause if he dont, he wont be catching many people soon!

As for his glaring antics...Lol! Tough guys come last dude!

:Flip:

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
Lame, I hope he suddenly finds when NOT easily identifiable as police, just how *#@$ing annoying it can be on the road with the bloody cager morons everywhere.
I swear on the bike if I could give out tickets for illegal stuff I could probably increase government revenue by 10% in NSW just for all the stupid stuff people do, and thats not even counting the illegal stuff that isn't particularly stupid :D

Amen to that brother...:thumbup: