S1000RR Streetfighter concept

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
I like it!

Famed motorcycle designer and two-wheeled sketch artist Oberdan Bezzi has put his pen to paper again, and this time he has dreamt up a streetfighter edition of the S1000RR. Dubbed the R1000RS, the 1000cc superbike motor gets to breath a little bit more without the controversial asymmetrical BMW fairings in place. Also gone is the winking headlight system, replaced with something that smells a bit more Italian. The effect is quite stunning, Bavaria are you taking note?
Talking about his creation, Obiboi said:
Here’s how it should be the next Naked / Streetfighter BMW.
Obviously derived from S1000 RR Superbike, aspires to become the new benchmark in the Supernaked of high society.
A decidedly aggressive in both the technique in the aspect that shows off the old “war paint” Motosport more characteristic than the new and sad blue and red.
The price of this racing car is embarrassing …. .. but then it is a BMW!

Oberdan-Bezzi-BMW-R1000RS-Supernaked.jpg

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Beautiful machine! Like the color scheme. Can't imagine this bike being other than awesome naked or clothed.

knightrider

Reaction score
Visit site
Now that is one stunning looking motorcycle! Usually don't like most BMW designs looks, but this is even cooler than the RR they just did.

zigzagg321

blue is fastest...
Reaction score
Visit site
glad they lost the asymmetrical fairings...cant tell for sure, but it looks like they did away with the ugly asymmetrical headlight assy as well.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have been invited to test ride the bike for a day or two from the local BMW dealership here in Vegas. Instructor's perks. I will post up a review with pics when I do. But's it's with the fairing, not naked.

Aleziel

Reaction score
Visit site
the engine is too busy with cables and tubes. it looks like the engine of a fared model with the fairing removed. aaand i need a frontal view

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
About $14,000 USD, $16500 with the extra goodies.

6000 service intervals, and come with 3 year, 36,000 mile warranty.

They claim it's the most powerful liter bike ever made. It's governed at 185 mph.

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
About $14,000 USD, $16500 with the extra goodies.

6000 service intervals, and come with 3 year, 36,000 mile warranty.

They claim it's the most powerful liter bike ever made. It's governed at 185 mph.

be careful on that thing. it has 185rwhp. Oughta scoot like nothing else out there.

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
I think it's 195hp. It was raining here in Vegas today, so I passed on the test ride. I'll try to take it out next week for the day.

195bhp (at the flywheel) I just read a comparo of the I-4 literbikes and they strapped them all to the dyno. 185rwhp (rear wheel horsepower) was the result.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Oberdan Bezzi continues today with his sketches of the S1000RR in naked form. This time the Italian designer takes a half-fairing approach to the German Superbike, and has also picked up on the chatter about the BMW naming conventions. Dubbed the S1000RS, the latest sketch from Obiboi is a blend from his naked version and the full-faired production bike from BMW. The headlights appear to be symettrical, which should please many riders who are still on the fence with the S1000RR.
From Bezzi:
An essential half fairing with only the “substance” of the model Superbike!
Stripped of all that is needed to tackle the most interesting road with the only concern of pure driving pleasure.
A sort of two-wheeled equivalent of a stay at home for M3 CSL BMW.
For connoisseurs …… rich!

Oberdan-Bezzi-BMW-S1000RS-Clubracer.jpg

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like it....Very clean look, and the donor bike is just gorgeous, and very well thought out to start with...i like the "New" BMW that has emerged in the last 3 to 4 years...

:thumbup: