S1 first gen. FZ6 speedo mount

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't started the conversion, but I'm interested in one to start collecting the parts for my 06, which has the round digital speedo. I *think* I'm on the right thread, now. :D

Just in case, take a look at the pictures on the first page, if you have a speedometer like one shown then its S1. I will put you in on the list for S1 right now, if its not let me know and ill change it to S2.

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
PM's sent for payment to all on the list.

Today is the last day to get in on the group buy.

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
Everything is being painted tomorrow. Friday-Saturday I should be able to ship everything out.

-Russ

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
All brackets have been shipped out. Expect it in your mail boxes within 3-5 business days. :thumbup:

wangt86

Reaction score
Visit site
I am interested and I think there were 2 others that missed out. I think we need 2 more for another group buy.

TeacherJoe

Reaction score
Visit site
All brackets have been shipped out. Expect it in your mail boxes within 3-5 business days. :thumbup:

Got mine today. Thanks. It's a good looking piece; you should be proud of your skills. Now . . . what to do with it? I'm thinking single round from Aztec 8.

Joe

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to hear that some of them are already coming in!

Thank you Joe, which ever route you go, make sure you post up some pictures for us to see! :thumbup:

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
this is for 2004-2006 fz6 right? what would be the price range be? and how long does delivery take?

thanks

Price will be same, only thing is I need to make at least 5. Lead time? I would like to say a week but that all depends on how much work is in the shop, and right now theres more then we can handle, working 2 shifts.

-Russ

zanadu

Reaction score
Visit site
Pretty fantastic that you're doing this, can anyone post up pictures of their piece?

And once again I'm totally in to purchase one from the next batch.