• I'm Going!

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I understand your argument. Not trying to be funny.

Just thinking about any bride on the biggest day of their lives. Who would want protesters etc there. I think I would have lost it when I got married, if someone tried to disrupt it.

As for those funeral disruptors, they are just sick! I know they are vilified by people all over the world. And it's not just millitary funerals. They boycott many other funerals, even children, just for 'their cause'. This is about the only part of free speech that p155es me off. A funeral is NOT the place to protest.

Sorry Kenny about the thread hijack.

And I'm done :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What a waste of time, money, and resources.....will be glad when everyone shuts up about it...but if it means the roads will be empty, then bring it....more room for us bike riding souls to get our jollies, whilst the 4WD drivers of the world watch the piffle...

Good luck to the Bride & Groom, they will need it!

No i wont be watching it....

Bring on the republic i say!

:thumbup:

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
We watched the ceremony at work. There's a tv in our dealers office and they didn't mind too much about the interruption to their routines. :D

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site

But - I've just gotta say it :squid: "Squid" ! with his trainers and track pants on ;)

Anyway, I ended up watching it, but then I only live a few miles away from where Kate is from . . .

A great event to experience, and really shows that they are the (new) future of the British Monarchy . . .

spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk
Having the monarchy is the only thing left us Brits can be patriotic about. If we didn't have it, we'd be knackered.

I tuned in partially to the wedding today. It seemed to go down well and everyone looked nice. It was different to previous royal weddings because William has married a commoner, so because of that and as they are clearly 'in with the times', more people have seemed to embrace it.
It will be interesting to see what happens, if anything, when he is king. Although it would be fun to see Harry on the throne.:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Having the monarchy is the only thing left us Brits can be patriotic about. If we didn't have it, we'd be knackered.

I tuned in partially to the wedding today. It seemed to go down well and everyone looked nice. It was different to previous royal weddings because William has married a commoner, so because of that and as they are clearly 'in with the times', more people have seemed to embrace it.
It will be interesting to see what happens, if anything, when he is king. Although it would be fun to see Harry on the throne.:D

I realised yesterday when i was watching on the screens at work, just how important the wedding was to the English....incredible turn out....Literally millions lining the street, just about all of them waving Union Jack flags....

Ol' Willy did ok for himself, Kate is Gorgeous, and so is her sister.....Harry should be be chasing her...she is stunning too!

:D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had a bit of a look at it , Willy & Hazza looked pretty cool in their uniforms , Catherine looked great but the winner was...... Pippa :drool: DAMN Willy , you married the wrong sister :D