Rossi Donkey Helmet!

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Only Valentino Rossi would make fun of his Indy mistake with something like this!

More...

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You know, if you really look at that donkey face, I think they really used Rossi's eyes and mouth. Tell me you don't see the Crazy Doctor!

Cliff

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
His mechanics had donkey ears on when he came off the track after the race. Yep, he IS a class act and has done more than anyone I have ever seen to create such a following in motorcycle racing.

Tremulant

It's not over...
Reaction score
Visit site
You've got to hand it to Rossi. He's the best in the world, but he doesn't take himself seriously at all. Pedrosa and Lorenzo could stand to take a few pointers from him on that. I mean, Hayden is doing terrible but he's still likeable at least!

Wasn't it last year at Misano that he had his own face plastered on his helmet? Rossi is the man :D

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's amazing how good this guy really is, and what a class act he is. I got to see him at the Indy GP, and while he crashed out, it was still awesome to see Rossi going past you at 197 MPH. Sent chills through me.

I even bought a "KeraKoll" VR46 hat :)

azfz

Back in the saddle again!
Reaction score
Visit site
Of all the years I have watched the Doctor race I have never ever seen him once be anything but happy go lucky. He has always brought excitment to the race track.

I think all of auto racing can learn a thing or two from him and his (who cares I had fun attitude)

The doctor is the best and no one can match him!!!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I disagree...i think Rossi can be less than Good Sportsmanlike when he feels threatened!

:eek:

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
I disagree...i think Rossi can be less than Good Sportsmanlike when he feels threatened!

Many a man is the same way. But many more can not take a deep breath and laugh at themselves later. I still think he is a class act.

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site

Hmmm maybe, but I haven't seen him being sickening and making excuses about why he didn't win, or why something went wrong like other riders seem to think is acceptable. I'm notorious for hating the way sportspeople these days always have an excuse. Its never just "it was a really good race/match/etc, in the end the better player/rider/driver won" (when the person making the statement lost)
Its competition. If you lost because you where under pressure and lost it then you couldn't handle it. Its not the bike, its not the track, its not your opponent being mean, or scary. Unless everyone in the whole race had the same problem its part of the competition. Obviously they are on bikes which adds a bit of variance because things can be done wrong, but thats part of the race.

Sorry for the rave, really sick of buying magazines full of drivel :p
He also might say this stuff, and I've just never seen it :D who knows.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site

Hmm...Wolfman's an Aussie. Wonder who HIS favorite rider is? *cough, cough, Stoner, cough*???

Sour grapes, perhaps?

J/K, of course, Wolfman! I just couldn't resist! :thumbup:

Tremulant

It's not over...
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm...Wolfman's an Aussie. Wonder who HIS favorite rider is? *cough, cough, Stoner, cough*???

Sour grapes, perhaps?

J/K, of course, Wolfman! I just couldn't resist! :thumbup:

Ha ha! I had the same thought :D Stoner is an amazing racer though. No one has come closer to equaling Rossi. He sure can be a whiny little baby though...

index.jpg

azfz

Reaction score
Visit site
HAHAH I love that. Stoner cried like a little baby about that after the race it was funny as heck!!

Also isnt vermulan the other ausie in moto gp??

azfz

Reaction score
Visit site