Rossi Considering WSBK after MotoGP

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
For me, our level is clearly higher than Superbikes. No doubt. I don’t know the people that continue to say that we have a fight with the two. So, the best riders race in MotoGP, and the Superbike motorcycles are easier to ride

LOL!!!

Love this guy. Never ceases to entertain.

clockworkjon

SUCKERS!
Reaction score
Visit site
Interesting retirement plan. Most people just go on vacations or pursue a relaxing new hobby. He's going to "relax" on a superbike and try for a couple more trophies. Nice.

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very informative post. Just like Admin's, which I also don't read.

Anyone can post a link. Make it at least semi-interesting.

Alrighty then, I'll try my best in the future. I figured the content of the linked article would instigate arguments, which in turn would be entertaining.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Alrighty then, I'll try my best in the future. I figured the content of the linked article would instigate arguments, which in turn would be entertaining.

Dont worry Brian, Andz loves to whine, and knock people down....but only when it suits him! :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wonder if he would have made this comment if a certain man from Taree was still there doing what he does best.

How true is that , it would be like Anthony Mundine fighting Danny Green.... Wait till retires before he takes up the challenge :thumbup: Mr Bayliss would eat him for breakfast :rockon: :rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Kiddies.....Bayliss V's Rossi.....remember, Rossi kicked Troys arse in Moto GP...except for one Race....

But, then, there is the 6 million arguements about teams, bikes, etc, etc....

Bayliss at the top of his game in WSBK, against Rossi as a newcomer to WSBK, would be a very Troy sided competition, as it was when Troy went to Moto GP, after Rossi was well established, and Troy was on a Ducati, which was not quite up to it!

Blah, Blah, Blah....

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I still say Troy FTW :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Just because he is Troy :BLAA: Aussie Aussie Aussie....

Your parochialism is complete! Love ya style Humpy! I dont need any convincing, i also support anything Australian...

:aus::aus::aus:

And that aint hard when it comes to Troy the boy from Taree, what a bloke, what a rider....

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What can I say, one eyed Troy Bayliss fan right here :thumbup:

By chance bumped wandering around GCBE in 2009 (not on official show/Ducati duties :D). 3 times WSBK Champ, 52 race wins & not a hint of arrogance or 'Im a World Champ, did you know and how dare you talk to me' about him.

Just a humble guy happy to take 5 mins to say hello and take a photo :thumbup:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

By chance bumped wandering around GCBE in 2009 (not on official show/Ducati duties :D). 3 times WSBK Champ, 52 race wins & not a hint of arrogance or 'Im a World Champ, did you know and how dare you talk to me' about him.

Yep, he'd always smile for fans and sign autographs. Nice guy.

Mr Stoner on the other hand...... :shakehead:

I love this country, but if a guy is an a**ehole, I don't like him, Aussie or not :spank:

Mundine, Stoner, Gardiner, Green - an d**ks :eek:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Yep, have "met" Troy at the Supers 2 years ago.....could not of been mkore obliging, regardless of vthe fact, that he was the most popular guy in the paddock!

Got the mandatory pic as well!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: