ROAD TOUR on FZ6?

H

HavBlue

I've heard of guys doing IRON BUTT on a Ninja 250.

That's because it isn't about all out speed. Rather, it's about staying on the bike for an overall average speed which is only 41.6mph. Iron Butt is about staying in that saddle for as long as you can with as few stops as possible.

As to the FZ6 and touring, yeah!!! The bike has a general fuel range of well over 200 miles and it cruises quite nicely at 75mph loaded down. The longest day run I have done on mine was a bit over 450 and I wasn't soar or tired. As to keeping up, this isn't an issue......

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well i dont know whats harder then steel, but thats what my but is made of, i drove from fort myers florida to NY all in 26 hours. I think my body was to numb to feel anything. Also, i tried to ride an average of 8hrs or till my bladder said PPPLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEE SSSSSSTTTTTOOOPPPP
or i seen a sign for THE WAFFLE HOUSE.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As i was rideing, depending on the traffic, weather, or how my body felt, you would be amazed on how many different rideing position you find.
1-normal upright
2-nose tank
3-superman
4-knee's on frame sliders
5-legs extended
6-feet on rear sets (rear sets are on the bike only for long rides otherwise off)
and i think that was it.