Road test tomorrow, Signed up for MSF

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Well the big days tomorrow, and i've signed up for the msf test, soonest weekend i could get was 2 months from now :( May try different locations for something sooner. Anyways hopefully will be 1 big step closer to a bike, will be going to the bank thursday for money... then i have the last week of june to get a bike if i'm to take it with me on vaca... anyways, exciting stuff ahead!

Wish me luck!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well the big days tomorrow, and i've signed up for the msf test, soonest weekend i could get was 2 months from now :( May try different locations for something sooner. Anyways hopefully will be 1 big step closer to a bike, will be going to the bank thursday for money... then i have the last week of june to get a bike if i'm to take it with me on vaca... anyways, exciting stuff ahead!

Wish me luck!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Good luck!!.. not that you'll need it. You've been riding for a while.. the course will be a breeze provided you pay attention and follow instructions.

If you have free Friday evening and weekend, go to the class (should start at 6, but try to show up around 5) and wait to see if everyone shows up. If someone flakes out (which is often the case) you are in!! That's how I got in when I took mine.

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy to say i'm now officially legal on the road, And no, i'm not Casey Stoner, He has a much cooler bike :thumbup:

That's cool Erci, I'll have to try and get in on a friday, shouldn't be too hard since i start 3rd shift starting sunday.

On a side note, I also hit 1k miles on the Rebel today! (8k on the bike but reset the trip meter when i started riding it, just rolled over today).