spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk
So sorry for your loss, Cloggy, especially in the manner it happened.
It disgusts me how some people don't like something and think they need to act upon it as though the whole world shares the same view. Your neighbourhood cats had more of a right to living in your street than him who's only lived there 5 mins. I hope he gets locked up for his despicable actions.

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: RIP Joep, our cat. // No respect for Cowards!

Sorry for your loss Martin and my condolences to your family. I have a very strong dislike for cowards!

Not to derail here but some laws are just foolish with regards to there sentence. To your point here in the US pets appear to have near equal rights as people. Harm an animal or rape a person and its nearly the same sentence. My point is that knowing people who are/were harmed by others makes me sick that 2 to 5 years is the penalty for changing a person for a lifetime. Its not right. Ya, physically the person may be OK, but the damage done lasts a lifetime while the coward simply moves on. I'm all for stricter sentences for crimes against people and animals.

That's the kind of thing I agree with. Well past simply hurting an animal, that moron killed it - for no good reason. That kind of wanton disregard for life in general oughta be punished a lot more harshly. It's along the lines of psychopathy!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What a completely usless waste of oxygen that twat is. Calling him a neighbor is the wrong term, a neighbor would not do this.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site

Just saw this thread, so sorry to hear about this Martin. Hope your family are ok and they prosecute the bastard, or at least put him somewhere safe and away from people.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Thanks guys, well the investigation is still ongoing, they confirmed that the poison in the stomach was the same as what was lying on the ground, now they're doing DNA tests on the poisoned chicken, but I can't imagine they'll find any human DNA on it. The fact that the guy doesn't "officially" live at that address (even though he is there 24/7) has also complicated matters, so the official "renter" (his mother) is also a suspect :(
Well we'll have to wait and see.