Riding seaon is done!

joshfz6.2008

Reaction score
Visit site
well hate to say but my riding season is done. having back surgery oct. 7th but maybe i'll be off work long enough to get some small stuff done on the bike.

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Well in this case we all forgive you because of the surgery...but if not, riding all year around is the only way, and of course becoming a true rider...:Flash: No bootlegs here, just true riders…J/K
Wish you all the best on the back surgery. Take care rider.

Iethius

Who?
Reaction score
Visit site
As someone who has survived a terrible auto crash and injured L-4,L-5, S-1.
(compressions, herniations)
Was unable to walk for 3 weeks and scheduled for emergency surgery, let me say I may know your pain. I am stubborn so I opted out of surgery and did PT and Chiro for 18 months instead after getting 5 second opinions. Most people cannot take that time to heal but i am glad I did.
Hope you get the results you are looking for, tech is better now than 10 years ago.
See yourself as you want to be.
Strong as healthy.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My friend has just had back surgery. He had 2 discs removed and was told to lie down for 3 weeks. 2 weeks after the op we took a very gentle 30 minute ride, stopped for coffee and 30 minutes back. Quite roads, no traffic, sunny early morning.

That was good enough. He can put his bike away for the winter now and be a happy man.

You just might get another chance.

Steve

joshfz6.2008

Reaction score
Visit site
i still have to take it to my dads to put it up, so i'm planning on taking some parts off for paint, only be able to lift about 10lbs for about a month or so.
but spray cans are less than that :thumbup: