Rider down today

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear about the crash. I'm really glad you are not injured worse, but please get yourself checked out, even just if it's a precautionary examine. Who knows, maybe you will get the hot nurse! :thumbup:

Heal up quick and get the bike fixed up so you can get back out there.

Alright I just had an exam at the med center at 2:30, nothing broken:D I almost tore my rotator cuff, any faster and I would have dislocated my shoulder, what sucks is that it takes 15 mins to get a pair of trousers on :rolleyes:. At least I got a good video before I crashed.

Funny thing is I did get a hot nurse, really hot!, about my age too :D.

99vengeur

Reaction score
Visit site
Alright I just had an exam at the med center at 2:30, nothing broken:D I almost tore my rotator cuff, any faster and I would have dislocated my shoulder, what sucks is that it takes 15 mins to get a pair of trousers on :rolleyes:. At least I got a good video before I crashed.

Funny thing is I did get a hot nurse, really hot!, about my age too :D.

And did you get her number and when she gets off work? ;)

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
A few pics for you.:(

SH103005.jpg

SH103004.jpg

SH103003.jpg

jmerch44

Reaction score
Visit site
Dude, that sucks donkey &^#$ glad your ok. smart move on going to the doctor. My sister in-law told me about a guy who got into a car wreck and walked away with minor cuts but dies a day later due to internal damage. When I got ran off the road and flipped my car, that was all I could think about. better safe than sorry.:rockon: