Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Zebratounge

Reaction score
Visit site
length

Today was the first time I had it on the bike.

I was recording onto a 1GB SD card. I get about 30 minutes on it
The manual says the hard drive will record from 430 minutes in ultra fine to 2250 minutes in economy.

tolgatt

Goodfella
Reaction score
Visit site
i have a Sony 30GB HDD Camcorder and last summer i used it with a ram mount to the bar on my vstrom,,,unfortunately because of the vibration it stops recording saying that it received a bad data...and because its not a cassette but a "file" ,,it erases the whole file..at the end you have nothing :)

im gonna try it with the FZ6,,,see what happens with that

i like the quality though,makes great DVD's.....

so i had to use the video option of my olympus camera to make movies...i like the quality of that also..here is a sample that i put together last summer...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSoU8RI2csY"]YouTube - Suzuki Vstrom 650[/ame]

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Where do you live...Stop sign City...nice to see you obeyed them all...we will forget the 50mph in a built up area shall we?

The quality was great but having seen those mounts in the past I think they are a bit too low. I would want to see over the top of all the housings on front of the bike.

Someone needs to design a housing for the helmet to take a normal digital camera.

Maybe that can be my Summer mission.

Steve