Ride tomorrow? Saturday (11/10/12)

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure where I'll be going yet, but definitely want to get out. Either something in NJ/PA or head up to Bear Mtn.

Anyone wanna join me?

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would imagine BM has tons of leaves, no? Hows' the snow situation near you in NJ/PA?

No doubt leaves are everywhere (obviously gonna take it super easy in the turns). We got about 5" of snow ... all of which has already melted off :D

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I would go but NYC has gas shortages at this moment.

I have a full tank of gas right now and I kind of like to keep it that way and use as least of it until the situation with gas delivery to NYC improves.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would go but NYC has gas shortages at this moment.

I have a full tank of gas right now and I kind of like to keep it that way and use as least of it until the situation with gas delivery to NYC improves.

I hear you. Same here with gas. I'm hoping to be able to find a gas station somewhere along the route, but that might not play out well.

Last edited:

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I hear you. Same here with gas. I'm hoping to be able to find a gas station somewhere along the route, but that might play out well.

Yeah i wouldn't risk it.

For what I hear Connecticut is pretty unaffected by this but I don't know how far the gas shortage problems are further into NJ and NY state.