Restoring some of my faith in humanity...

Marcelor73

Reaction score
Visit site
I wanted a new exhaust for my 08 Fz6, but as we all know, new systems are EXPENSIVE.

I decided to look in the marketplace to see if anyone had one for sale. I came across a posting from dieselman88 selling his carbon fiber two-brothers system, a juice box pro and a modified air box lid, all in one package. After a few messages I decided I wanted the deal, but then came faced with the dilema of how to proceed. Am I really going to send someone i have never met and know nothing about a lot of money and hope that a box will show up????

After searching for his previous postings I saw that he had been a member for a while and had posted when he first bought the exhaust (if he had been a member for a day, I wouldn't have bought it).

So after a few text messages with pictures and details, I sent him the money. He sent me a tracking number before the paypal money cleared (trusting me) and a few days later I became the proud owner of a Two-brothers carbon fiber exhaust.

Why this long message? I guess to thank dieselman88 for being a stand up guy and to thank everyone here for being helping each other out.

Thanks!

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Amen to that. Just when I've given up hope on humanity something like this happens and it restores my faith.....

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+1 to both those post's!
In the last 2 years or so, I've bought quite a few items from the members here. Some from very new members and some from seasoned members, never once been disappointed.
I truly believe that shows the honor, respect, and integrity of the forum and the members who belong to it.:rockon:

armystrong

feeling Triumphant
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the exhaust!!

I think you will find this a more wholesome community here with which to deal in used parts. Dealing on Ebay and Craigslist can be out and out scary

If you really want to thank the seller make use of the feedback system here on the forum so that others can have confidence to buy from him