Request for Photos of quicklock tank bag on FZ6

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello mates

I'm considering buying a bags-connection (sw-motech) quick lock tank bag for my naked FZ6 S2, I'm very tempted by the engage sport model, due to a crash last november I need to repair my tank so I don't want to be dealing again with marks from magnetic stuff, the dust and dirty stuff one way or another will be on the middle and will cause damage

A little time I asked Jblk9695 to post a picture of his bike wearing the quick lock tankbag he has, thanks again dude.

It would be very helpful if any of you can post some pictures of the engage sport on your FZ6 or of some other model from bags connection, the thing is that stuff is not sold here so I can't try and decide

Thanks very much!

Gobs

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks spock!
Same here, can't get a Quick-Lock SW-Motech bag anywhere. So I've to order but I would like to "see" how it works on the bike before if possible...
I hesitate between the Engage or the City.
So I'm waiting for pics... Thanks to all!

Where are you planning to order yours, spock?

Cheers,
Gobs

mukulu

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys,
I have the Daypack ll (12v) tankbag. I only needed a small size. If you would like some pics, I can take them tomorrow when I get home. Overall I think they are pretty neat, and would recommend them
Cheers

Gobs

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks mukulu.
Good pics!

At least, the quick-lock ring is not so invasive... Good to know!
I think I'm going for this system. I do like it.
Just hesitate for the moment between the Engage tank bag and the City.

Gobs

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks a lot mukulu, really cool and ilustrative pictures

can you tell us what model of tank bag is that? does a 10.1 laptop fit inside?

Thanks a lot in advance

Last edited:

mukulu

Reaction score
Visit site
No worries guys.
The model is the Daypack II. Its not that big, I think its about 5-7L. I dont think a laptop will fit. I use mine for my intercom, phone charger, and mp3 player. And theres still more room in there. But from the sounds of it, you should go for a bigger one.
I have just had to contact SW Motech about mine, as the zip has broken. Ive only had it for 4 months, so Im waiting to see if they will repair/replace it, as it should be covered by the warranty. Apart from that, im happy with it.
Cheers