Renthal Fat Bar

VNP3

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone have any experience with the fat bar? Improved ride quality etc?

Thanks!!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have no experience with RFB, but I had Renthal Ultra Low on my FZ6. I think they're all about the same.. just different width / rise / angle.

And from my experience, no aluminum bar will give you improved ride quality. There will be a significant increase in vibration.. doesn't matter if you add heavy bar ends to it (and you're not supposed to, technically).

What will be largely improved is the angle, over stock bar. This is why so many of us switch to either FZ1 or FZ6R bar.. much better angle and you get to keep the heavy steel bar and re-use OEM bar ends, so no added vibes.

ozgurakman

Özgür Akman
Reaction score
Visit site
I have no experience with RFB, but I had Renthal Ultra Low on my FZ6. I think they're all about the same.. just different width / rise / angle.

And from my experience, no aluminum bar will give you improved ride quality. There will be a significant increase in vibration.. doesn't matter if you add heavy bar ends to it (and you're not supposed to, technically).

What will be largely improved is the angle, over stock bar. This is why so many of us switch to either FZ1 or FZ6R bar.. much better angle and you get to keep the heavy steel bar and re-use OEM bar ends, so no added vibes.

I've googled it and didn't found the reason, why should us not supposed to add heavy bar ends to aluminum bars?