Refinished my junkyard TCP seat cowl tonight Pics!

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
The cowl is no more :( I did a 200 mile charity poker run today in the 100 degree AZ sun and the heat must have got to the adhesive that attatched the velcro to the bike.. After the 4th stop I got off the bike and noticed the cowl was all gone! Must have blown off somewhere on the freeway.. It kinda sucks but oh well, It was only like 10 bucks, but sure looked pretty :) RIP cheap junkyard TCP Cowl.... :innocent:

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You gave it new life...... healed it up, and it flew away..... be free, TCP cowl....

:rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof: Sorry Adam, but that was funny.
Need RJ to write something like that to get me laughing about my busted TS seat.

Hope you find another one with brackets for $5

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com
Adam, I apologize if you didn't see the humor in that..... I don't know how many times I have had something blow off a bike that I really didn't need to lose.....

A security badge, on my way to work was a really good example. Loosing the darned thing in the first week I worked at the place due to 60 MPH wind ripping it off my jacket was not a good enough excuse for the boss.

I ended up being late to work instead, as I watched it 'flash' away from the bike..... had to hike 1/2 mile of road way 2 or 3 times to find the thing..... even had the Highway patrol stop and ask me what I was doing..... "thanks sir, I'm a dumb sh*t.... I'll get it fixed in a few minutes."

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
I think it came out good! Now to install my black tank, belly pan, and gsxr headlight.. I have them all sitting around, just gotta get around to doing it!

funny you want to put black stuff on a silver frame. i was just telling my wife earlier today that i wish someone lived close that had a silver fz6 and wanted to switch out all the silver for blue. i have an '06 and love the silver fz6's. figure silver body work would look great on a black frame/engine.

sorry to hear about the cowl. :(