Red Front cowling 2006

FZSizzle

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys, apparently I had posted this in the wrong thread a few days ago and hope i am in the right one now. I had my first slide this weekend and am in need of a front cowling, left mirror assembly, and left frame side cover. In need of new frame sliders as well. Also need lower fairings on left side but realize it will probably be harder to find a match to mine rather that just buy a new set. Maybe not? C'mon guys and gals , help a brother out!
5ebuzu2u.jpg
va6e7a4a.jpg
jyru7yny.jpg

Love riding my FZ6!

mnuttall87

Reaction score
Visit site
Keep an eye on the the street fighter forum here too, that is how I picked up my 2007 front end.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Koozi

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a red 06 that went nakid a couple of months ago. Everything except the turn signals, gauge and one bulb is available.

Windshield is dark and cut down like yours already.

nekkid2.jpg

Black outer panel is plastidip so it will peel off if you don't like it.

nekkid1.jpg

Let me know if you want more pics.

I'm thinking $150 + shipping

Scott

FZSizzle

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Scott, thanks for replying. I have found a way around replacing full front cowling as I have the hid headlights and it would be a chore to redo.However, I would be interested in the rear view and the plastidip pieces if that is an option? There is just a minor scratch by windscreen but the plastidip piece is BAD and missing that mirror. If that is not an option then I will buy the full cowling but I'm going to need another week to get my funds in order and see what shipping will be to Tn - 37128. Thanks again you are saving the day!

Love riding my FZ6!