Recruits

Rob27

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you ever ride on the A316? I saw a bike almost identical to mine a couple of weeks ago but I was turning and didn't get a chance to chase them down. May have been you. I'm in Richmond and take the A316/A4 all the way in to Blackfriars (until Friday, then I'm out of work for the moment ;() Anyway, we should get a London/West London rideout together one weekend.

Yeah I live near hanworth just before the start of the M3. Ride all the way up A316 over Hammersmith flyover chuck a right down Earls Court along the embankment and over Lambeth Bridge towards Southwark. Need a better route may go via Putney and Clapham but not sure yet. Thats bad about your job :(

Oh yea! Can i bring my mates... 1 had a Red and White R6 also goes along 316 to Hammersmith. Another got a SV650 Red. plus a girlie with a Yellow GS500S i think.

Rob.

midnightfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you ever ride on the A316? I saw a bike almost identical to mine a couple of weeks ago but I was turning and didn't get a chance to chase them down. May have been you. I'm in Richmond and take the A316/A4 all the way in to Blackfriars (until Friday, then I'm out of work for the moment ;() Anyway, we should get a London/West London rideout together one weekend.

That's funny....I live in Richmond too! And I ride on the 316 nearly every time I jump on my bike. I have no routine to my work as I'm a freelancer. Will be taking the back roads to Wimbledon for the next couple of weeks.
Definitely up for a rideout. I was very disappointed to miss out on the ride to Leamington in April.

Rob27

Reaction score
Visit site
That's funny....I live in Richmond too! And I ride on the 316 nearly every time I jump on my bike. I have no routine to my work as I'm a freelancer. Will be taking the back roads to Wimbledon for the next couple of weeks.
Definitely up for a rideout. I was very disappointed to miss out on the ride to Leamington in April.

How often do you guys go on a big ride out... I know i will have to read the forums properly. Will do that tomorrow at work.

Rob.