Rage against the machine + FZ6..very naughty

Karate.Snoopy

Reaction score
Visit site
I never listen to music when I ride but this morning I was feeling a bit adventurous. I put in my earphones, jumped on my bike and away I went. At first the shuffle mode played some Rock Pop, which was cool, then it started picking up with Tool, I was feeling it now.

SMACK here comes Zach De La Rochaaa...with 'Killin in the name of' :rockon:, I wheelied a couple of times I think. Then I noticed 5-0 and dropped back to my senses; having paid the state for a speeding violation a month ago for caging too fast :rolleyes: whilst my body was still gyrating to the track, I promptly slowed down,managed a smile and kept riding.

Anywho, I will not be putting them earphones back in any time soon and if I do it would have to be some classical baroque.
Rock + 2 wheels = recipe for trouble.

Neither will I be watching those Isle of Man videos before heading out for a ride.

Any similar rituals you have let go off since you have been riding?
What makes you ride more aggressive?

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What a great post! Yes, I have found that my bad@$$ attitude gets a little stronger with good riding tunes. But I got a ticket in my cage about a year ago because I was rockin' out as I came to a known speed trap. I felt especially stupid because I knew it was there.

So now, whether I'm "Rockin' Down the Highway" with the Doobie Brothers or "Sail"ing with awolnation, I keep my attitude mild mannered on the outside. Like a superhero in day clothes!! :thumbup:

Karate.Snoopy

Reaction score
Visit site
Sadly I discovered today that riding and listening to Lynnard Skynnard Freebird is just too surreal an experience to have missed out on for the past 3 years of my riding life .

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
Heh, I remember a thread I think on a different forum about listening to music while riding, one guy posted "I'm not sure why, but I've noticed that listening to Rage Against the Machine shaves 20 minutes off my 1 hour commute..."